Sunday, September 09, 2007

As my Uncle Phil would put it....

...I am cream crackered. The last little while has been ten kinds of stressful for reasons I didn't bring up here lest it become one of those blogs and this afternoon it finally caught up with me. Try as I might, any attempt to progress past what I got made me feel like a dickless man trying to fuck his way up a mountain.

I....I think I just coined that horror.

As partial means of compensation I put forward these two offerings and a humble promise of a comic on Wednesday.

Hollywood (Monkey-Dust style) takes a crack at the Ivan O'Dobsky story...

...and then again, with The Crusades.

4 comments:

Shawn M. said...

If it makes you feel any better (and if there's one thing I know, it is that people feel better when they know that a friend is also suffering the slings and arrows of outrageous tits), I spent last night in the hospital! Don't worry; I am okay now. Or at least, I will be okay? The long and the short of it is that I threw up some blood (we laughed at GERD and said 'Peace in our time!' and this is where it got us/me) and now my stomach is a wet paper bag that I have to be careful around. Since I had been pushing the envelope, as it were, by refusing to eat only what was entirely bland! Also, all of the burst capillaries in my face left it entirely purple. Ask Joe about it!

That's my story! It cost me, like, ten points of my strength so now I have to go back to bed (and calculate more point-based systems to describe my physical health).

Author said...

Oh gosh, I have one of those blogs... don't I? :S

Oliver Brackenbury said...

That does! That does make me feel better (okay no it doesn't). Good golly, well I obviously endorse you getting better!

And don't worry Tania, I'm basically taking a jab at angst filled teenagers who rabbit on about every little detail of their First World Problems - not adults with more legitimate concerns.

Author said...

Phew!
Legitimacy... hmmm... ask me about that sometime - funny story - and true!