Thursday, January 31, 2008

A slow day, though I plan to take in a show tonight. Progress is being made on the job front, which will be nice to get sorted because then I'll be able to focus more on my writing again. Toronto continues to be pretty okay despite a guy bumping into me yesterday and spilling hot chocolate all over my jacket.

And Victor and Ryan and I trying to meet up to see Cloverfield only to completely fail to find each other.

*Sob* These First World Problems will be the death of me yet...

Linky-rinky dinks!
It's drilling for science, now, but I think that maybe it could get put to another use?

A small start, though I cannot believe that planes and shipping are exempt from their calculations


This is a rather interesting option for home energy which I hope to explore.

No comments: