Saturday, September 08, 2007

Quiet Days

Just been figuring out all the little details these past couple of days, so el bloggo has been a bit quiet. Sorry folks! I've been figuring out my trip to Canada in December, getting the post-apocalyptic script to it's final draft, practicing drawing and generally attending to all the stupid little things which get swept under the carpet when you're stressing over job hunting, money et al. All that being said, I haven't posted the last of my photographs from last Friday's romp through the west end and so here they are, starting with something which I thought might tickle the cold, dead heart of one Mr. North.
The Japanese Embassy, for those have an interest in that sort of thing.This particular fish shows up more places than you'd expect in London. This one was at the absolute bottom right of Hyde Park but the best is also a part of the lamp posts running along most of the Thames/Embankment area. Coming back up the Thames to the area in front of the Tate gallery, I had a go at a daytime version of a photo from a while back.If you live here, you're doing pretty okay.
I just like buildings that look like this!
Anyways, new comic tomorrow and if you all cross your fingers real hard I may have something to say about the first day at the new job on Monday. Certainly, I'll try to explore Hammersmith a bit more and see what might be picture worthy.

Finally, I've gotten on the Last.Fm bandwagon and am really enjoying it so far - hence the new widget on the side. Feel free to add me as a friend if you're on it as well.

No comments: