Monday, September 03, 2007

"Running...

...before walking" is an old line that kept popping into my head over the past fourty-eight hours.

So yeah, it should be pretty obvious why the latest First World Problems took me a while! I hope it mertis at some mirth!. To compensate, Wednesdays strip will be three panels showing only Clive's mouth as he recites my favorite Radiohead lyrics.

IN OTHER NEWS
There's a new, big climate change movie with a much more hollywood style spin to it than Senore Gore's offering. Here's the trailer.

Anyways, here's the film's website. Go crazy with your thoughts in the comments section! I'd love to get some other reactions before I settle my own.

Meanwhile, in a the more traditional vein of first world problems, living on a budget as I am now gets a bit sore when Threadless come out with not one but two shirts I really want for the first time in almost three years! BAH.

Just to rub things in, today I had to turn down an entry level job in publishing because it didn't pay enough to cover my expenses!. BAH.

No comments: