Monday, April 30, 2007

This one feels oddly incomplete...

...but it does feel like it's said what it was supposed to say.

Ladies and gentlemen, please to be enjoying a new tale from the Clive universe over in Bronze Age Sky God.

Meanwhile, we take one step closer to more accurately simulated mice.

Addendum: I've gone back and given the story a good scrubbing for typos. I noticed some hum-dingers and for that I apologize! Such is the end result of my writing on four hours sleep, having been kept up way too late the previous evening by digital homunculi.

2 comments:

Shawn M. said...

Do typos include apostrophes?

I DO THIS FOR YOUR OWN GOOD

Because you know, submitting work to companies et al. will be easier if you don't repeatedly make them mistakes!

Oliver Brackenbury said...

YES

I fucking don't know what to say! I even looked hard at the one in "typos" on this post - it's just a mental block I gotta deprogram at some point, somehow.