Friday, March 23, 2007

Straddling The Atlantic: Clip Show

In the interest of retaining some of the large burst of potential new readers for "Straddling...", I thought I'd provide a jumping on point with a handful of key posts from when I started this thing through to now.

-A curious advertising campaign which was co-opted by people who weren't keen on America
-My own book review of Richard Dawkins latest book.
-My first proper go around the Oxford Circus and Hyde Park area (pictures heavy)
-Pictures from Oxford and Uffington as well as the first appearance of Dirk Hardwood
-A great trip to central London, including the Saatchi Gallery, and a little bit of education about Salvidor Dali
-The Reading bird sanctuary along the Thames
-End of 2006 review (with some great pictures of central London at night)
-The first in a series of posts on writing, entitled Scriptin' Fancy-Like, discussing the development of my own method, along with what advice I feel I can offer to others who want to write
-UFO's and London's most phallic building
-From Bill Cosby to Barack Obama
-A surreal response to a film production course
-The UK webcomics thing, meeting John Allison from Scarygoround and some close up pictures of The Gherkin

Meanwhile, if you really want to check out pictures then I highly suggest using the Picture Dump Label to group all my photo-heavy posts together for easier perusal.

More content to come...

No comments: