Sunday, November 12, 2006

Suitably Mirthless and Without Guilt

Just for a laugh, I thought I'd post this photo I had to take of myself to use in my Young Persons Rail Card application. I was pretty amused at how the site specified that you could not smile or show any real expression in the photo, despite the fact that the hair-jellied jackass in the website seems to be halfway through orgasm. Oh well! In case any of you were desperatly wondering what I look like after being told a bad joke, wonder no more.





In case you ever wondered what I would look like as an early 90's trading card from a series about hairy-chested rappers with names that will haunt them in their elder years, then lo this mystery shall be solved as well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look kind of like one of those serial killers that still lives with his mom.

Anonymous said...

You seem suspiciously orange in that picture. I'm setting the warning level to the cover of Rush's seminal album "Moving Pictures".