Monday, November 13, 2006

In case any of you felt like buying me something for no good reason...

....I'm just sayin'.

Man, I am sick of being on a budget.

So I've prettied up my finest shirt, slacks and jacket for the journey into London tomorrow. The travel route is plotted out on paper, despite being an absurdly straightforward tube ride on the Hammersmith & City line followed by a minute's walk at most. I've even researched the company a bit so I can sound appropriately keen. Yes, I shall be a sparkling lad with a cleanly shaven neck that just inspires confidence.

Everything is gonna be fine, just you wait.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

good luck young man

Anonymous said...

Pfft, you got an iPod out of us, now you want t-shirts? Bah! Good luck with the interview, man!

Oliver Brackenbury said...

I WANT ALL THE THINGS

Thanks guys! I just hade a power-breakfast so as to provide the necessary fortitude to be able answer banal, leading questions with stimulating and informative banter.

Bracken-Mouth activate!

Shawn M. said...

You should enter and win that contest to receive every Threadless t-shirt produced for an entire year!

DO THAT ONE