Monday, October 02, 2006

A Moment of Lucidity

So it's too early in the morning and I've woken up thanks to the timezone difference. Luckily the "hunter-gatherer" portion of my mind kicked in and awoke primal survival instincts which led to my adding a rudimentary link section to the site. My film trailer will be up when my pal Shawn MacLean helps me to jump one last technical hurdle.

When I get up again I shall head off into the Tottenham hinterland and forage for nuts, berries and maybe even a little lager. Later on I should actually have my head about me enough to trust myself to pen a proper "I Have Arrived" post - something I look forward to.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Next time you wake up at 3:30am, you should consider the immediate commencement of a binge. Doesn't matter what type - they all build character - but the important thing is that you'll be trying.

Oliver Brackenbury said...

Does, does pissing around on the internet for two hours before I was tired enough to sleep again count?

I mean, I guess it builds character...just that unfortunatly we're talking about the kind that involves aviator goggles and YouTube.

Anonymous said...

Dude, that picture of me is so old. I am so into the Pizza Pizza now.

So into.