Wednesday, March 19, 2008

DinoDayDreams

The building I'm currently working in is rather tall and I'm up on the 13th floor, so it's very unusual to see something move past the window. But yesterday afternoon a very long crane came by a window in my peripheral vision and, probably due to the odd loping motion in which it did so, for one brief and shining moment my brain interpreted it as a friendly brontosaurus going about it's business.

In modern day Toronto. I am sure that he would teach us all a lesson about our common humanity before his tragic death at the hand of overprotective but well meaning parents.

For those of you who have yet to give up on me as a decent human being (and were hoping for that one last thing to help push them over the edge), I should mention that I pounded out a detailed treatment for a three minute short based on that loverly quiz.

No comments: