Friday, January 11, 2008

Cream City

More Carp pictures are on the way, but I haven't got time today to do it all up with commentary so they will come later.I did have time to finish another collage/placemat. The meat and potatos of this one consists of work by Jamie Hernandez. Now I've got an even four, which is nice, but I've got three more in states of semi-completion. I might have to accept some whitespace on the lead contender for "next finished".

Meanwhile, the date is set - I'll be heading down to Toronto on the 19th. I'll be staying with a friend of the family in North York, but not for too long I don't think. It'll actually be kind of fun for a while, since he has a small kid that is great to play with. I'd say the little one has better manners than all but one of the house mates I had while in London.

2 comments:

Mike Baehr said...

Thanks for the link to Fantagraphics! We just updated our website -- here's a new link to Jaime that you can use: http://www.fantagraphics.com/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&page=shop.browse&category_id=356&Itemid=62

Oliver Brackenbury said...

Ah, thank you. I've now updated the hyperlink with what you've given me.