Monday, December 10, 2007

A Picture Tells a Thousand Canterbury Tales

I was cleaning out my camera yesterday and it turns out that I still have a few pictures from England to share. Not long before I left I decided to head out to see my family in Broadstairs one last time and during that visit my Aunt and I went to the Canterbury markets.Me talking a picture of an old library, fancy that.
I considered checking out Canterbury's famous cathedral (This is the gateway).
But, as George Carlin has informed us with great wit, GOD NEEDS MONEY. At fifteen quid for entry I decided that I'd stand by my desire not to give money to corrupt institutions with belief systems that I strongly disagree with - though I did sneak the following picture by utilizing my camera's zoom function.
I then set off back into the market and pursued the not so new pagan worship practice of shopping. True story.

No comments: