Wednesday, August 01, 2007

If I was offered a job where I was paid to look for work...

...I'd probably turn it down!

While I'm sitting at my laptop and probing the luminiferous aether of employment, here's a grab bag of amusment and disgust for you all to peruse. Just call me shameful Thomas.

My favorite guest comic by Ryan North

My favorite guest comic by John Allison

Chris Onstad doesn't ever do guest comics, sadly, but here is one of my favorite one-shots of his.

If anyone had any doubts about how ghoulish television programmers can be, this ought to stamp those out.

Captain Nemo would be proud.

And finally, I really think that we can thank Napoleon Dynamite for Eagle vs Shark.

Toss in Superbad and I really do think that for the first time in years, nerds - realistically portrayed nerds, mind you, not "nerds" - are going to be a new trend in film protagonists.

I gotta say, I'm in favor. These kinds of characters are way more interesting to watch then the vaseline coated WB set.

No comments: