Sunday, July 15, 2007

LDN

It's been a while since I posted some pictures from around the city, so here are some I took between some shopping in the afternoon and drinkin' in the evening.Here we are at Leicester Square, which intersects with Charing Cross road (where all the bookshops are and hence myself on many a day). There are also several theatres and independent shops - the big chains haven't penetrated this area very much by comparison to, say, Oxford Circus.Later on party A (including myself) were going to meet some folk (B) on Cannon street but the nightclub (C) got a very low grade based on it's exterior (D). Thus a migration was made over to the Thames.
Beer, fun was had. True story! Now I have to wrap my head around that durn instant cappuccino commercial...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, London. Always nice to look at. You pictures, however, require 60% more Chavs eating street-chicken.

Oliver Brackenbury said...

That may come about if I decide to take any "Farewell to Barking" pictures!