Wednesday, July 25, 2007

A flip, a flop, a flippidy flop-hop

Well I gotta say it was a treat having the morning off to go into Soho during the early hours. I'm not sure why I tossed my camera into my bag, but I'm glad I did. If nothing else, it was worth it for my spotting one of the ceramic tile space invaders which I first read about in the always delightful Colors magazine a couple of years back.I'll find out about the job by Friday. I think I might get beat out by other folk with more practical experience in post-production but on the other hand the interview seemed a pretty cheery affair and I had decent answers to their questions. We shall see! Anyways, more of Soho...And then there are two neat bits I spotted outside Leicester station before I headed off to work.

Addendum: Here is the Invader's own site.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://video.stumbleupon.com/#p=rt4fngotug

This should put a smile on some faces :-))