Thursday, January 04, 2007

Seeing...

....things like this remind me of better times, when America had a good leader.

Given that America has recently taken one big leap towards greater resembling Imperial Rome (I doubt I need to expand upon the disgusting event that I am referring to), I would like to use my tiny soapbox to encourage them to go whole hog.

Split in two already! Clinton could lead the more stable, civilized half into a progressive age.

Bush jr. can lead the proud, gold-plated opulent half which will rot out from the inside thanks to an unsustainable economy.

Then be overun by barbarians from the north!

Addendum: I finally wrote the last tenth of a text installment of Dirk Hardwood. I wholeheartedly invite you to enjoy Dirk Hardwood in....THE FOURTH WALL MUST NOT BE BROKEN.

Now please excuse me while I furiously try to write the proper context for me to get away with having a character say that "she broke my heart like it was the fourth wall".

No comments: