Friday, January 05, 2007

Not all streets are paved with gold.

It's something of an adventure for me to go diving through my hard drive, seeing as how I've kept transfering all my files from drive to drive since I was about fourteen.

I was a witty, witty guy when I was turning 19. SOOO damn witty.


Gonna try and get some more night time pictures of London tomororow. Let's see what comes of that. ALSO I thought maybe I would do an entry on scriptwriting, seeing as how...
  1. The whole thrust of my coming here had to do with film work.
  2. I have basically been re-inventing the way I write scripts over the past two weeks.
For now, here is a reminder that not everything in England is purty. Don't worry folks, I haven't lost perspective! Sometimes England is all gorgeous monuments to mans potential for creating beauty. Other times it is a pile of rotting tires I saw outside of Blackhorse Road station.

No comments: