Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Jorb!

Well, just some temp work...but it pays well, looks to be easy and is just around the corner. The news in Toronto is filled with stuff about a subway problem that's causing large delays and I'm all

Who cares, chumps?

Chumps care, that's who.


Given that a temp job led to a long term piece of employment when I was in England, I hope the same thing happens here. Then I can buy nice things and focus on writing, as well as other more interesting things to put here then "I hear job hunting is pretty unenjoyable. Also, do you like food? I like food"


CHUMPS
---------------------------------
Addendum

Oh fuck me, that last panel made me do a genuine spit take.

Meanwhile, it's been kind of fun being privy to Dino comics creative process. Perhaps, now that life is finally entering a stable period for the first time in months, I'll get back to my own little thing..

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to say, that Achewood almost made me crap myself laughing.

I am looking forward to more of your gentle penetration into webcomics' fertile womb. I suppose I'll have to get back to thinking about the Ben comic I said I'd do.

Shawn M. said...

you're not good at links

Shawn M. said...

Damn, man, I almost made it through that comic till "DRACULA DON'T GOT MUCH MONEY THIS WEEK MWWWA-HA-HA."

Who could survive that? It broke me!

Oliver Brackenbury said...

What links am I not good at?

MWWWWWAH-HA-HA

Ηυσεβιος Μαρκος said...

nice! lol achewood is always good for a laugh

oh, classics moment for you

theodore

theos is god, and dora(or dore in some dialects, like the Doric of the Spartans), so Theodore is a gift from god! (etymology is fun!)

Shawn M. said...

Sir, you did not properly link to your own webcomic?

Oliver Brackenbury said...

BAH

Shawn M. said...

BAH

http://straddlingtheatlantic.blogspot.com/www.firstworldproblems.com

that is no url
that's
a nightmare

Oliver Brackenbury said...

Man, no matter how carefully I type the link...it shoves something extra in front that messes it up. Yet, my other links seem to work?

FIRST WORLD PROB-