Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Fact: Wabasca is a small town in Alberta.

Researching for that web series I mentioned, I've come across some pretty interesting stuff - a lot of it being rather right wing, but then I suppose that was to be expected.

You might find it interesting too. If only there was a Historical Pre-enactment Society around to help me run a few scenarios that are percolating in the back of my mind. For now I'll have to settle for copious notes and a rather large world map that I've purchased, which helps keep me from forgetting key parts of the world.

Busy busy with getting ready for moving down to Toronto on Saturday, but I am going to my best to get that last big Carp post up before I go and everything gets even crazier. I certainly do feel like I'm managing about a dozen spinning plates right now.

1 comment:

Ηυσεβιος Μαρκος said...

I wonder what the life of a "national security columnist" consists of? très scary