Monday, October 29, 2007

Terror, Islington Green

I don't like being cryptic and I also don't like spewing personal shit all over the Internet.A simple shape and an arts grant, signifying nothing (terribly remarkable).
But I'm caught between a rock and it's identical cousin because I also know that if I don't give the following heads up, then I'll probably piss off a lot of folk - or at least leave them scratching their heads a bit.So the compromise comes in the form of me compromising my personal rules for this site, though not too heavily I think, by saying that I've done something a bit stupid today.Huge Myddleton
It was something that could be advertised as reasonable or understandable, but that's irrelevant as to the effect. My coming days (perhaps weeks) are going to be stupid busy in order to avoid some industrial strength unpleasantness. Emails will be left to languish more than they will be replied to. Facebookery will be regarded as frippary. Skype will be slippery. Children will be left in the streets with nothing but an iPhone and a freshly soiled diaper with which to defend themselves.I will, of course, let you know when I make it to the other side of what I've just gone into. Until then, I'll probably still post little things here as this blog was not only meant to be a record of my London Experiment but to be the one way in which I would still try to keep in touch when things get too crazy for anything else to be reliable. This isn't to say I won't read emails/messages, in fact I kind of encourage them since it's always pleasant to hear what folk are up to, but patience will be a virtue in waiting for a response for the next while.

No comments: