Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Jesus Jumped Up Christ...

...it is FREEZING in London right now. Something like six degrees Celsius of wet, wet, wet cold.

Perhaps the satisfaction of having made a new comic will keep me warm?


Meanwhile, I think Overcompensating knocked it out of the park today and, if my recent dearth of purty pictures is leaving a gaping hole in your life, may I suggest swinging by my pal Tom's page for some incredible photographs of Hawaii - including where he goes to camp inside a volcano known as The House of the Sun.

3 comments:

Shawn M. said...

One of your better comics. The ending (some would call this 'the punchline' - some, but not me) was borderline priceless. (As is, I suppose it simply costs an unfortunate amount of money?)

Maybe I should go and make my journal non-super secret since I only really use it to keep up with fuckers like Tom and the rest of the time I am just posting links or comics or pictures of an informative and/or hilarious nature! Oh well.

OH WELL

HERE WE ARE

Anonymous said...

I got a shout-out! I can die happy!

Let's switch weather. It's 28 degrees here and so humid it was almost like we had fog. I'm in Halifax, it shouldn't be hot! Nice and mild, sure, but not hot! I want a nice cool Maritimes fall.

Also, good comic. It reminds me of all the European "art" films that Showcase used to show when the channel first started. So much naked Spanish and German sex. Your style is becoming more constant. Keep it up.

Oliver Brackenbury said...

The thing is, where Russ is concerned, it's ALL TRUE. Good, bad and tasteless. He often combined elements which would make people want to hug and throttle him at the same time, but personally I think that is a pretty awesome way to be sometimes.