Thursday, August 30, 2007

Yesterday's FWP update has now been cleaned up, though I wish I could figure out how to get it under the current size (286 kb). I don't really want to make the image any smaller, so it's a tricky thing.

Nothing fancy to report today folks! Sorry, it's been a quiet week of work, then job hunting, with writing and drawing sprinkled throughout. That being said, I'm off to a part of London (Hammersmith) I haven't seen before for a job interview tomorrow - pictures may happen. Plus I am going to try and plan some kind of, also picture worthy, adventure into the city for Saturday if only for the sake of sanity. La dee dah!

MEANWHILE - If those of you in Canada were looking for a more specific environmental cause to get involved with, may I wholeheartedly suggest how most of Alberta is being turned into Mordor?

VBS TV covers it in their "News" section

And David Sazuki has also done an excellent episode of "The Nature of Things" on the matter. I haven't been able to find it online, myself, but a hundred *INTERNET POINTS* for whoever does!

No comments: