Sunday, June 03, 2007

A £1,700 Kick in the Crotch

So! I have recieved a kick square to each testicle.

Kick #1) I checked my bank balance and I seemed to have been paid about £1,700 more than I usually am in a given week. I know in my tiny, robotic heart that I will have to call my recruitment agency on Monday and tell them - but god damn if it isn't a hell of a tease to think for even a moment that you, all of a sudden, have enough money to guarantee visiting Canada in December, move house to somewhere closer to the centre of London and take almost all the stress off of your current hunt for employment.

Kick#2) My damn computer has a corrupt system config file which means it can't start up. I don't have a Windows XP backup disc because of a shared stupidity between the retards who packaged my computer and the retard currently typing this message. So I guess my "e-presence" will be "e-much less" until I get this sorted, which will be tricky if only because there doesn't seem to be such a thing as a proper comptuer store in London - only retail outlets where the employees only know how to sell, not how to fix or help, and computer pawn shops which I wouldn't let my laptop near in a hundred years.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Man, that sucks and blows! Without your e-presence, who will e-bad touch me?