Thursday, March 15, 2007

A potential status quo buster

I gotta say, I really respect this. Check out the $100 Laptop project when you have a minute. There is both a website and a handy lil' video. Like a naked celebrity (pick your favorite), I'm in favor of this thing from every possible angle. Even if you're not "into computers", check it out - this is not a part of the Western culture of technofetishism.

Dudes in Seattle will not read about this in Wired Magazine, furiously masturbating with one hand and using the other to write a program in Perl that will help organize their WB Girl backgrounds in order of nipple length - desperately praying throughout the whole ordeal that they may one day figure out which DVD to buy that will give their lives meaning.

I...I'm not fond of those people.
I......I gotta go to bed!

No comments: