Thursday, December 14, 2006

And things just keep gettin' better?

So I've arranged to meet with my prospective script editing employer on Sunday night for an informal, in-person interview. We'll see how that goes!

In an amusing turn, it looks like I am going to get to see Bristol on Tuesday night through to Thursday night as that is where National Rail is paying (hotel/transit) to send me for training in their database program. During the days I predict....monotony? But I'll have a couple of evenings to check out an English town I've never been to before so what the hey. Plus it is two less nights spent in the tinier room at my building-to-be until the dude in my room shuffles off on the 22nd.

So hot crackers, if you will!

Anyways, it will be at least a week and change before I get an internet connection set up at my new place and given that it is the holidays it will probably be longer than that. I'm moving this Saturday so, from that point until I get reconnected, don't be hurt if I'm total crap about correspondence.

But when I get hooked up, I will have a place, a job and a steady routine for the first time since July. So, theoretically, I will finally be back on top of correspondence like I used to be.

Ta ta!

No comments: