Monday, October 16, 2006

Things look promising!

I have an interview tomorrow for that Conference Producer job - so I have to get ready and therefore cannot post as much as I'd like tonight.

But to sum up, things are taking a turn for the better! Reading was magnificent. I got another reply from an interesting job (Website content writer - 15,000 pa) and I am finally getting a better grap of London neighborhoods and the rental scene. I also cracked a bit of writer's block and came up with a good idea for a short film related to global warming.

More details will follow tomorrow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Gremlins heard you staggered home from the pub,fell asleep on a friends couch in Reading, only to wake up to a party going on all around you. Hope you are in good shape for those interviews.
Good Luck.