Tuesday, November 17, 2009

And now I've filmed fifty...



Right then, I just survived the final filming of Handful of the year!

I had to take a liberty or two, but I'm now covered for the rest of 2009. There's still some work to do for the year end special that Joe and I have been planning for....six months? But whatever man! It feels good.


Also? I know anybody could just google my name anyways...but I still find it a little creepy that I got a google alert today letting me know that this website has assembled a kind of profile on me?

4 comments:

Shawn M. said...

Well, is that how the website works? I mean, is it possible that someone stole your identity?

Oliver Brackenbury said...

Well the site description suggests otherwise: http://www.123people.co.uk/page/about

It seems to be a moderately clumsy thing too, since it picked up news items about other Oliver Brackenbury's and also a video about an Ivan Brackenbury (no idea if we're related).

Anonymous said...

I really like that first picture. Did you take it?

Wow, that's REALLY weird...

Oliver Brackenbury said...

Ah shucks, no - it was my Dad. He has a good eye!