Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Wimmin and Werk

We men sure like to draw them! It's part of how we try to own them, own them with OUR MAGIC OWNERSHIP EYES. Neither of these are done, but both were started this weekend and I'm finally returning to the reg'lar workforce this Thursday so I don't know when I'll be finishing them.
Which I guess means my unintentionally extended writing sabbatical is over, having run about three months and three weeks. I am pretty okay with what happened, though I wish I'd done more but isn't that always the way.

2 comments:

Author said...

Is it wrong that I know exactly which issue of Vogue that Shalom Harlow photo came from? :S

Oliver Brackenbury said...

As a rare (straight) fella who grew up with Batman in one hand and Vogue in the other, I ain't gonna judge!