Friday, September 26, 2008

Radiohead strikes again

Man, I didn't know you could make a shirt out of recycled water bottles and cotton!

It's bloody expensive, though I don't know how much of that has to do with the way the shirt was made and the fact that it is band merchandise, which is traditionally about 200% above usual prices.

Life has been rather mad for the past two weeks but the dust is finally starting to settle and so I hope to get something substantial up here in the next while. Perhaps a dissertation on THE HORRIBLE URGE TO QUALIFY NOT HAVING WRITTEN A LONG POST ON YOUR BLOG?

Perhaps!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Huh. I'm guessing for his next act, Thom Yorke will turn water into wine.

Oliver Brackenbury said...

Ahhhh, don't be like that. He's certainly not trying to be Sunglasses Jesus to Africa the way Bono is.

Anonymous said...

I wasn't really taking a piss, but rather I was remarking that even Thom Yorke's most vile flatulence smells of the finest roses. I am genuinely impressed by this.

Also, I hate Sunglasses Jesus so very, very much.