Saturday, June 07, 2008

I...live

So!

The shooting got pushed back to Friday (yesterday) from Saturday (....today). I think things went okay, once I got back into the swing of things after not having been in front of a camera since late December.

As I've mentioned, I'll be doing the editing for these episodes (the latter batch being shot at the end of this month) and after uploading the footage to my computer something painfully obvious finally hit me: I am going to be spending hours and hours listening to my own voice while staring at my own loverly features.

Oh.

Oh god.

I mean, pretty much everyone has at least some degree of an adversarial relationship with recordings of themselves and I am no exception. I wonder if this process will nullify or intensify that?

2 comments:

Author said...

Tricky ... I wish I had words of advice to offer, but I can still hardly look at photos of myself! :S

Good luck with the editing, and all!

Oliver Brackenbury said...

Haha, thanks. I've just upgraded the ram on my computer today so that things will go smoother with the editing. Now to dive in and see what I can do!