Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Oh my!

Okay! So it turns out that my cousin would like me to move out by the end of the month. This is doable, but definitly sooner than I was expecting. I expect things to be pretty frantic - so I thought I would just toss this up to let you guys know why I might be unusually cranky and bad about correspondence in the near future. I will continue to update this site, but I am afraid that all bet's are off with email until I am set up. Anyways, I need to get back to The Task At Hand right now, but I will do a wordy little number before bed tonight.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Task at hand? You're going to go over the top and die screaming after three Mauser rounds pierce your guts and you drown, paralyzed, in a pool of mud and your own urine, all because Field Marshal Douglais Haig wanted 300 meters more mud?

Anonymous said...

Mistakes Were Made

Oliver Brackenbury said...

300 meters of precious Euro-mud!

Anonymous said...

It's imported and therefore worth a 2x markup!